[Diy_efi] Crank sensor for knock detection?

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Wed Mar 12 08:58:57 GMT 2003

Hope and tuning or tuning and hope, but not necesarily in that
order

*grin*

The n/a version of my car doesnt have a knock sensor and is tuned
on ULP for 120Kw, my version with ower CR and knock sensor is
tuned for 150kw on ulp, am curently getting 180Kw on pulp and
at higher boost higher advance, 3" exhaust, opened air box etc...

But - my knock sensor is only used between 3000-4000 rpm and only
retards timing by 5 deg

rgds

mike