[Diy_efi] EFI interface database

Jeffrey Engel jengeltx at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 17:18:59 GMT 2003

Mike,

You can find typical flow tables on the Pro-M site
(Pro-M makes replacement MAF's for Ford engines).
  http://www.pro-flow.com/flow%20sheets/37ptflow.htm

There are also several "Tuner" or "TwEECer" groups
that have or can extract that sort of information.

If you have more specific needs, I may be able to
help.

Jeff Engel
Arlington, TX