[Diy_efi] Re: new EFI controller

Marcell Gal cell at x-dsl.hu
Thu Mar 13 11:47:38 GMT 2003

Hi Bill,

>> However Michael's AVR-megasquirt board looks so great to me
>> overall that
>> I might not bother to design my HW at all, and go with this
>> great thing

> Nothing wrong with the original Megasquirt other than the
> lack of a free C compiler if you must use C.

Yes, I want to use GCC.
I really like this AVR-megasquirt more. I appreciate
the original author's achievments, which is announcedly the
base of the AVR-megasquirt design.

> PCBs are in stock.

Yes, but either I wait for the EU connection of Hungary (9 months)
or go through the stupid and tiring taxing procedures.
It's just easier to get the PCB manufactured, it seems
I can get a few friends to join, it'll be ~ $5 a
piece, and under a week.

 Marcell