[Diy_efi] Re: new EFI controller

bill.shurvinton at nokia.com bill.shurvinton at nokia.com
Thu Mar 13 15:15:09 GMT 2003

As an IR man I have no truck with MAF, however as the sampling time with =
a MAP can be critical to getting the 'correct' load measurement then =
this is certainly a fruitful area for research.

I am a fan of distributed control. Brings its own set of problems, but I =
keep thinking about a serial controlled injector driver.

Bill