[Diy_efi] OT: Looking for *DEAD* ECU

J Creech jcreech1 at olemac.net
Fri Mar 14 01:56:35 GMT 2003

Sorry for the semi-OT content.

I'm looking for a DEAD (or collecting dust used) First Generation DSM
(Mitsubishi) ECU. I prefer to use a known Dead ECU, as I'm going to gut it. The
only parts that have to be good are the case and ECU connectors. I prefer an
AWD/Turbo ECU, as I won't have to move any pins to use it, but a N/A will work
as well.

Surely, someone out there has one of these that died a horrible death? If so,
I'd like to turn your misfortune around, give you a small return on an otherwise
useless item.

Now, I'm NOT made of money, but I'm willing to pay you a reasonable amount for
it, plus shipping - i.e. I'm not going to transmute your hunk O' Lead into its
equivalent in Gold! ;^)

If you have such an animal gathering dust in your closet, basement, trunk of
your partscar, whatever - and want to get rid of it. Please contact me offlist
at: jcreech1 at olemac.net or airhawk at hawkgt.net

Thank You for the use of bandwidth.

-Scott