[Diy_efi] timeframe to get equal fuel distribution

Bevan Weiss kaizen__ at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 16 08:12:08 GMT 2003

I was thinking about that kind of idea, but I wouldn't be too sure of having
the rings passing over the injector opening all those times...
It would be very hard to mount the injector such that it is perfectly flush
with the cylinder wall.  Too far into the cylinder and that would be too
nasty to think of... too far back and you'd get quite a bit of ring blowby.