[Diy_efi] efi conversion

Gene Holtzclaw motrv8d at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 13:11:01 GMT 2003

Paul, thanks for giving me more to think on. If I understand, there is an
ECU in a GM 85-88? that has an EPROM which is programable? I'm not a
programmer, and do not have a laptop. Am I better off with any other maker
of control units that are adjustable? I once installed a Holly Pro-Injection
4 on a truck with great success but that was easy as it gets. I'm in a whole
new ballgame here. I'm much more mechanically inclined than electrical and
may be getting in over my head. I really do appreciate you helping me learn
as a child does yet I am willing. I like the idea of using an injector that
can be upgraded later as I don't want to totally butcher this PI unit should
I decide to get rid of it.