[Diy_efi] Looking for Bosch MAF pin out

Chris Ice cice at trub.com
Wed Mar 19 00:54:40 GMT 2003

 > From: Mike <erazmus at iinet.net.au>
 >
 > Well it should be quite easy to work it out,
 >
 > -One pin is likely to be DC power, either 12v or 5v -	One pin is
 > likely to be DC ground
 > -One pin is likely to be signal out
 > -Last pin is likely to be either temperature or signal correction - is
 > there a pot on the side of the AFM ?

Understood...trick is, which is which. :)  12v in the wrong spot and fiszt.

Someone sent me a pdf which is exactly what I need I think.  I don't
know if mailing me off-list was intentional, but if so, the pdf may or
may not be copyrighted and not ok to send publically.  If there's
interest, I'll ask the sender if they are comfortable sending to all or
contact me direct.

Chris
--
Chris Ice                    "Laugh'a while you can, Monkey Boy."
http://www.trub.com/                               - Dr. Lizardo