[Diy_efi] pocket programmer

Ne14RoxCJ at aol.com Ne14RoxCJ at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 19:27:56 GMT 2003

My Pocket Programmer came with the Programmer, 9-volt power supply, and
software and works flawlessly with the 2732 eproms required for for my 7747.
I also have a 7727 ECM which requires an adapter (from what I understand) to
connect to the cal-pak without de-soldering the 27C256. I haven't worked with
this 7727 setup yet, so cannot comment on the compatibility there. That is my
take on the setup. Others may have found less expensive programmers that are
just as capable, but I have been pleased with my Pocket Programmer 2.

Beau