[Diy_efi] 91 and newer 4.0 I-6 EFI

Tomas Sokorai Sch. tsokorai at xperts.cl
Wed Mar 19 22:00:25 GMT 2003

Go to http://babelfish.altavista.com/
put the site's URL in the box "Translate a Web page", select "Russian to
English" in the box below, and click the "Translate" button.
The translation is not perfect, especially on the names, and (obviously) it
doesen't translate the notes on the images :/

Hope it helps!

--
Tomas J. Sokorai Sch.
Socio director, Gerente Proyectos Especiales