[Diy_efi] EFI questions and parts sources requests

Jack Vines jackv at ambassadorprograms.org
Thu Mar 27 16:44:02 GMT 2003

Greetings, EFIrs,

Am working on an early Electromotive TEC II installation on a Latham
supercharged Packard V8.

1. Anyone have a low-cost recommendation for 30-34# low impedence injectors?

2. Anyone ever used the MSD 2115/2205 stainless steel fuel rail kit?

3. A source for EFI injector driver connectors with 2-3' of wire pigtail
leads?  Most I see are either bare connectors or short pigtails.  I don't
want any splices in these!

4. I need a 2-bar MAP sensor.  Are the aftermarket brass screw-in sensors
any better operationally than the OEM plastic-with-hose sensors?

5. I need a good boost-referenced fuel pressure regulator.  Again, the OEMs
seem to all be slip-on hose connections.  I prefer to plumb with threaded
fittings.  Anyone have a good used one for sale?

6. Last but not least, who are the Electromotive gurus out there?

thnx, jv.