[Diy_efi] PCMX users?

Ken Retallick redline at ihug.com.au
Sat Mar 29 11:33:10 GMT 2003

Hi Jeff,

May i ask what sort of ECM you are using it with? The manfacturer says it
will work with most...    but mainly with Ford EEC.
Im going to be fitting custom efi to a chev small block,  could end up being
supercharged although not set in concrete as yet.

Do you find it easy to use?  any "probs" ? suggestions?

Ken