[Diy_efi] Looking for MAP sensors

Eck, Joel (Houston) Joel.Eck at hp.com
Wed May 7 14:11:51 GMT 2003

don't forget the more widely available chrysler turbo 4 cylinders.... =
they got 2-bar MAP sensors stock, and they shouldn't be all that hard to =
find in the junkyards... And from what I've read, they're pin compatible =
with the GM 2 bar... They look the same, too, with the exception of the =
chrysler pentagon emblem instead of the gm emblem.