[Diy_efi] nitrous delivery via Megasquirt?

Scott F. Williams sfwilliams at comcast.net
Wed May 14 17:34:27 GMT 2003

>From the twisted hotrod mind that previously asked about nitrous oxide use
with traction control, comes the following inquiry:

Gents, I've got a possibly mad scheme to use a direct diesel fuel injector
to supply my engine with nitrous oxide. Is this practical or even possible?
My idea would be to control the injector with Megasquirt for a completely
mappable nitrous system. I'd probably map the delivery amount to the
engine's rpms for a linear feel. Anyway, the question is about the diesel
injector. Is this feasible?

Thanks,
--
Scott F. Williams