[Diy_efi] nitrous delivery via Megasquirt?

Andrew MacPherson Andrew.MacPherson at caris.com
Wed May 14 17:52:20 GMT 2003

    Would the injector hold 1100 psi of nitrous pressure?  Would it operate
correctly?  Very interesting idea I must say..

    Cheers,

- Andrew MacPherson - Systems Analyst / Programmer
- Components Division, CARIS / Fredericton, NB, Canada
- Andrew.MacPherson at CARIS.com | phone: (506)462-4212
- Personal Webpage - www.ttz28.com
- "When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble
a nail." -- Abraham Maslow

From: "Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams at comcast.net>