[Diy_efi] Chevy / Jaguar conversion spark knock

Mike Worley Mike.Worley at cae.com
Thu May 29 14:59:54 GMT 2003

If that is the case, there must be something wrong with my Sensor module
(or distributor module?).  Funny, there are no error codes and a good
whack on the block by the sensor does give me an rpm drop.  Maybe the
sensor has lost it sensitivity or the PO installed the wrong one. As I
stated earlier I cannot get it out of the block.  It take a good whack
to get it to respond.

Mike