[Diy_efi] Chevy / Jaguar conversion spark knock

Robert Rauscher rrauscher at nni.com
Thu May 29 15:05:26 GMT 2003

The base timing for a '91 TBI Camaro is 0 deg BTDC.

The stock code will force knock to occur. This is done
under heavy load in order to test the ESC system. This
test is run after every engine start. Once successfully
run then PE and highway mode SA will be used.

The torque spec for installing the knock sensor is 12 ftlb.

BobR.