[Diy_efi] welcome back

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Fri Nov 7 06:12:16 GMT 2003

Welcome back to the diy-efi.org mailing lists!  I hope you're as glad at
their return as I am.  I'm slowly putting the WWW page back together as
I get time.  Good news about the FTP site -- I have it all on CD thanks
to several list members who packed it away, and it should be uploaded
shortly.  The lists are back on, as you can see, and I have all of the
archives lined up also.

Unfortunately the search engine itself was lost so I have to rewrite
it.  That'll take some time but the archives themselves will be
available for browsing in the meantime.

The site is being hosted professionally by got-boost.net, who hosts
syty.org and other automotive related WWW pages.  This means regular
backups, redundant network connections, etc.  It also means a monthly
bill...  The cost is currently $15/month.  That's pretty reasonable, if
every person who is currently subscribed would donate a dollar it would
pay for over a years worth of service.  I've setup an account with
paypal to accept donations.  I only use it for this WWW page, and every
penny that is donated will go towards the hosting bill (and paypal
fees...).  I'll put more info on how to donate on the WWW page

Thanks for hanging in there, and spread the word that the lists are back
and ready to go.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet