[Diy_efi] Advice needed! Motronic or mirocontroller?

Alexei Pavlov alexis.pavlov at st.com
Fri Nov 7 15:29:44 GMT 2003

Hi Marcus,

According to Steve the archives are available or will be available soon.
It would be a nice idea to look at them, your questions are very common.

At this site
http://www.netquest.net/~knighton/software.htm
you'll find a 'ditrial' software that will allow you to find maps
of the 1.3 and 3.1 Motronic ECUs.