[Diy_efi] BOSCH JETRONIX

Alexei Pavlov alexis.pavlov at st.com
Mon Nov 17 11:15:25 GMT 2003

Hi,

Almost all Jetronics were analog system. Not really interesting to
modify.
The ignition was managed apart.

Some very late Jetronics looked like digital, they were integrated into
the AFM
(Alfa 33 1.5ie).
But I don't think they could be re-programmed.

The better would be to replaced it with a Motronic or any
programmable ECU.

Alexei