[Diy_efi] WB LED Display dimmer

Daniel R. Nicoson A6intruder at adelphia.net
Thu Apr 1 14:10:29 GMT 2004

Bruce,

I took a trip to Washington DC this week and was driving in Virginia after
dark with your LED display merrily lighting the way.  More than one Virginia
policeman looked very hard at me to see if that bunch of flashing lights was
a radar detector (they're illegal there).

Is there a simple modification that would allow me to add a dimmer to the
LED's?  That display is great but sometimes could use a dimmer.  I haven't
had a chance to pull the data sheets on the chips involved.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Dan Nicoson