[Diy_efi]

Cracker Matt Parsons nosfed5.0 at lycos.com
Mon Apr 12 23:14:14 GMT 2004

But I need some help.  I just bought a used DFI 6 (74024) box for my 86 TPI Camaro and I desperately need a dfi wiring schematic.  The DFI harness has the distributor plug for my original distributor, but that distributor has been replaced with the smaller, external coil model for clearance reasons.  Now I have the schematic for the TPI harness but I can't find one for a Gen6, and Accel tech takes forever to respond.

I'd also like to see the diagram that relates to the converter lockup.  I'm hoping I can wire that myself and avoid buying the harness. Yeah, I'm a cheapskate!

Thanks!
---
Swing for the fences.

Thanks, Matt