[Diy_efi] DFI 6 Help needed

Cracker Matt Parsons nosfed5.0 at lycos.com
Tue Apr 20 17:45:24 GMT 2004

First I'd like to thank those who helped me with my last question.  I'd mention you by name but I can't see my emails right now.

With your help I've managed to get the thing wired sufficiently well and it's running- barely.

It runs super rich, but when I lean it out it runs worse yet.  The O2 reading at the bottom of the base map screen shows .026 volts while running ane .01 while off.  Is this a bad O2?  Shouldn't make much difference as I tried open loop mode to no avail.  Does anybody have a file that might be close for my setup?  It's a 10.5:1 357sbc with Holley Stealth Ram intake, Pro Topline 200cc aluminum heads, 36lb SVO injectors, and all the bolt ons.

I'm on my way out to clean the plugs (fouled out with 5 minutes run time).  I could make a log if somebody tells me which inputs to record.  I know I am leaving out a lot of important information here, but I'm so lost I dont even know what somebody would need to help me!
---
Swing for the fences.

Thanks, Matt