[Diy_efi] Looking for a surge tank with 255 lph in-tank pump

clair.davis at charter.net clair.davis at charter.net
Tue Apr 20 03:47:35 GMT 2004

HA!!!
That's awesome!  I'm tempted to buy one just to congratulate those guys on
some clever thinking!  It just looks too easy to duplicate for about $10,
though...  Oh, that's tidy.  Thanks for that link!  Now I just need to see
if I can mount that thing somewhere under the car.  It's tighter than you'd
think under a Plymouth Valiant with fat tires, leaf springs, live axle, and
3" exhaust tucked up near the fuel tank.
Hmmm...

Clair