[Diy_efi] Hi and JECS injector question

Brian McMahan BMcMahan at superchips.com
Thu Apr 29 12:17:54 GMT 2004

I just happen to know this because I learned the hard way quite a while =
ago. If you look through almost any Honda website or especially =
www.thepartstrader.com and type in resistor box for search and you =
should find one. They come off of 88-91 CRX's and Civics. DSM's also =
have them although they are harder to find. The box itself is just an =
inline and is about 1"-1.5" X 2" so placement should be too much of a =
problem. If you have any trouble finding one I can probably aid you in =
finding one. Let me know.

Brian Mcmahan=20
Sales/CSR/Tech=20
Superchips Inc.=20