[Diy_efi] Hi and JECS injector question

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet at arm.com
Thu Apr 29 03:47:45 GMT 2004

If you don't know anything about how the injectors are wired (batch =
fired or sequential, how many and which ones on each driver), then you =
can simply add an extra resistor to each injector.  If the computer =
expects 16 ohm injectors and you have 2 ohm injectors then add 14 ohms =
to each injector.  They need to be heavy duty resistors, 15-20 watts

If you do know how they're wired then it's even simpler.  You just need =
a single resistor per driver, plus a little math to figure the value.  I =
don't remember the particulars of your situation.

--steve