[Diy_efi] Leaky fuel rail fiasco

Gary gas- at charter.net
Mon Aug 2 00:59:27 GMT 2004

These holes (on oem rails) are precision holes with a very smooth
surface finish.  It is not recommended, to 'drill' these holes.  By
whatever means, ream these holes with precision, as suggested.
The suggestion to use epoxy is hopeful, however I'm pessimistic.
Sometimes, ya gotta bite the bullit.  That was supposed to be FWIW,
not WTTW.  Excuse the poor typing.  :(

GAS