[Diy_efi] Mismatched TBI injectors

Fehn, Ron G RFEHN at amfam.com
Wed Aug 4 14:38:09 GMT 2004

check turbo city. they responded to my same Q promptly.  there are some
postings around.  i haveemails at home with many TBI # for injectors.  i
will check my data.  my 454 TB had injectors that were never posted.  TC
told me they are 43 lbs.  at high pressure 26 lbs.  i was led to believe
all 454 used 80/90 at 13 lbs.  guess not.