[Diy_efi] injector advance

Gary gas- at charter.net
Thu Aug 5 16:47:46 GMT 2004

Max pulsewidth (In milliseconds) = 120,000 / RPM

120,000 = 60 sec. * 1000 * 2 (rpm to complete 4 cycle events)
1 millisecond = .001 seconds

DC (duty cycle) =
logged pulsewidth / max pulsewidth possible * 100 (%)

DC is affected/influenced by the capacity of the injector.  IOW,
a change to a larger capacity injector will lower logged PW, and
thus DC.

I believe 24% figure is influenced with the understanding, more than
one injector driven by same driver.  That reply was not intended for
public display, btw.  A hasty error on my part, and apology to Rod.

GAS