[Diy_efi] injector advance

Gary gas- at charter.net
Fri Aug 6 18:51:35 GMT 2004

An informative, technical and lengthy discussion was conducted
in a thread 'sequential injection timing' the last week of July in
2002, if you have access to the archives.  Many of the more
knowledgeable members, posting in that time frame, posted in
that thread.  Recommended reading/studying if obtainable.  Hope
this turns out to be more than a teaser for you.

GAS