[Diy_efi] injector advance

Adam Wade espresso_doppio at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 7 21:46:03 GMT 2004

--- "Gianmarco Rizzo (BE/EAS)"
<gianmarco.rizzo at ericsson.com> wrote:

> just ordered the book :-)

Thanks!  :D  I hope it proves usefuol to many.

I spend nearly half the book detailing the combustion
event and gas flow in and out of the engine, so there
should be a great deal of practical application of
theory there for anyone with a four-stroke engine,
whether motorcycle or not, and regardless of fueling
method.  The other half of the book or so covers
sensor construction, location, modeling methods, ECU
gross structure, etc., as well as OE and aftermarket
systems and devices and their various pros and cons.