[Diy_efi] Pulse width meter

jim cottrill jim980 at frontiernet.net
Wed Dec 1 21:19:11 GMT 2004

I have done this with a Microchip 16f876 with a LCD display. It's a bit
different than the one Steve Ravet posted, the one I did used used a
pulse width and duty cycle measurement without interrupts. If you are
into Microchip assembly code I can post it.
I have only used it on the bench not on a vehicle.
If I had a digital camera I could post the circuit board.
The code is pretty simple.