[Diy_efi] Pulse width meter

Jag Man jag_man653 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 18:24:12 GMT 2004

Thanks, Chris.

Just got a note from Steve Ravet, the person who did the project. He
implemented
it and tested it on a project board, both on the bench and on his car. Had
some
problems with tests on car, he believes due to noisy or variable conditions.
Also
said the duty cycle output was questionable... code probably could use some
tweaking
in that area. Not sure if I'm going forward with this, but let's keep in
touch on it.

I still get no list mail in my inbox unless someone copies it directly to
me, as you have just
done. I did not sigh up for "digest," so i would expect to get all postings
individually,
if the site is using conventional mail-list software.  What am I dong
wrong??

Ed