[Diy_efi] primary wire

Jim Butterfield jimbutterfield at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 10:49:04 GMT 2004

--===============067498621118599278==

--0-945196852-1102157207=:43782

Wiring up my new engine in the grand am, seems I cant find many suppliers of 20g / 22g wire for the pcm... anyone know of supplier with good selection of colors... Id like to keep the factory colors as best as possible??? Looked at JC Whitney and some others online, and 20g is a real chore finding it.

jim

--0-945196852-1102157207=:43782

<DIV>Wiring up my new engine in the grand am, seems I cant find many suppliers of 20g / 22g wire for the pcm... anyone know of supplier with good selection of colors... Id like to keep the factory colors as best as possible??? Looked at JC Whitney and some others online, and 20g is a real chore finding it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>jim</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced search. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=29916/*http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250">Learn more.</a>