[Diy_efi] Re: IAC Counts and EGR during tuning

Mike Frels mfrels at ix.netcom.com
Fri Dec 31 17:12:27 GMT 2004

Sorry!... Poor English in my reply. I should have said "My low rpm VE
tables" instead of "My low VE tables." I a believe it was my bad that
caused the confusion. I had not had enough caffeine yet at that time of
morning. I am better now...

To clear it up a little my low rpm VE tables in the idle area and at
slightly higher rpm and kPa are in the low to high 80s with 160 BLM
readings. This why I am saying the required changes would put me over 100
VE numbers.

Mike