[Diy_efi] IAC Counts

Gary gas- at charter.net
Fri Dec 31 17:55:13 GMT 2004

First off, as is probably understood, the higher the BLMs are, the
more fuel the pcm/ecm is adding/requesting.  If  a given % VE
were increased, this would translate to a need to increase the fuel
requirement.  Higher % VE requires more fuel than a lower % VE.
With the request for more fuel, the VE, the pcm is recognizing,
is higher, than fueling tables able to are satisfy, and still maintain
the neutral 128 BLM.

GAS