[Diy_efi] list outage and tap/drill sizes

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Mon Jan 5 03:49:44 GMT 2004

The list was out for a couple days because I didn't get an invoice and
so forgot to pay the bill.  Everything's OK now.  I always have to
search for a drill size conversion chart to find the closest fractional
drill size when I'm tapping holes.  I found the information on a good
WWW page, reformatted it in excel so it'll all print on one page, so you
can tape it to a cabinet door.  It's here:

ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/uploads/tap_drill.xls

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com