[Diy_efi] Motorcycle Fuel Injection book finally done

Adam Wade espresso_doppio at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 03:32:02 GMT 2004

Several people on the list asked me to let them know
when the book was finally ready for publication.

Looks like it'll be on store shelves in June, a bit
later than was originally planned.  Note that the book
does NOT deal with the details of timing and filtering
inputs, or other items regarding constructing your own
ECU.  Motorbooks International wanted a book that
explained the fundamentals of sensors, what they
measured and why, how that information was used, and
details about aftermarket options and what they could
and could not do.  I also included a brief history of
motorcycle EFI, as well as some information about
racing uses.

http://images.diary-x.com/users/streetfighter/cover.jpg