[Diy_efi] Injectors drivers for 12 injectors

Brian Harris brian at bharris.org
Mon Jan 19 19:22:17 GMT 2004

I am wanting to put a GM ECM (likely a 7730 or 7727 computer) if possible
onto a Jag V12.  Yeah, I know a V8 swap would be easier but telling someone
you have a V12 under the hood is more desirable.  The worthless Lucas
computer system used on the Jag V12's is well worthless.  The distributor is
very similar to GM's in design so making the distributor work with a GM ECM
should not be difficult.  The big problem I see is driving 12 injectors.  I
have google injectors drivers with limited success and the EFI332 page is
missing the external injector drivers page.  Any info on the external
injector drivers as well as a diagram of the 7730 or 7727 ecm would be
helpful in going forward with this project.

Brian