[Diy_efi] Re: Plumbing - EFI conversion

clair.davis at charter.net clair.davis at charter.net
Mon Jan 26 04:35:17 GMT 2004

If you've got a convenient way to do it, I'd like to see what you ended up
using for the surge tank.  The more research I do on the subject of just
getting the fuel TO the HP pump, the more a surge tank looks like the way to
go.  Less surgery to the existing tank, but a bit more things to fail
(second electric pump).  Still seems to me that a larger return line would
benefit the system, but if I can get away with using my stock 5/16" supply
line as the return, even better.

Clair Davis
Fort Worth, TX