[Diy_efi] going sequentail on a 2-stroke?

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Mon Jan 26 04:53:56 GMT 2004

joeld wrote:

> In case I haven't made my thoughts clear, this would be running two injecor
> leads to one injector. Only one will be firing at any single time though. The
> obvious question is, will this destroy the ECU?

It won't destroy anything, but it seems like if you get over 50% duty
cycle on your injectors you'll run short of fuel.  And you may have RPM
problems.  Your engine at 4000 rpm will appear to be 8000 to the
computer.  Will the computer run at the RPMs it thinks it'll be seeing?

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com