[Diy_efi] going sequentail on a 2-stroke?

Alexei Pavlov alexis.pavlov at st.com
Mon Jan 26 13:14:57 GMT 2004

No Steve, I think there wont be any problem with RPM.
The ECU will think injecting into 2 different cylinders while
in fact they will inject in the same one. It's the same as when
we use a waste-spark ignition.

I also don't think you'll have any problem connecting 2 outputs
to the same injector, of course supposing it's a classic
sinking output, not a push-pull.