[Diy_efi] GMC 747 and Ford duraspark

Bill USN-1 bill.hamilton1 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 5 19:40:30 GMT 2004

Peter,
My first suggestion would be a search of the tech articles on the jeep
sites.
Your conversion has been done numerous times by others. I think you
could get something real close and some good pointers.

I currently use the 7747 setup on my international V8 motors.
I converted the distr to the duraspark pickup to run the EFI following
the TFI upgrade which I'm sure your familiar with.
The wiring diagrams for the DS are listed in the stickys at the top of
the post at www.justinternationals.org
Just go to the FI forum.
I would also suggest the www.thirdgen.org site for a lot of general
tech.

You definitely want the timing control!!!

HTH

Bill
USN-1