[Diy_efi] Hydrogen Powered Vehicle

Chris Carson fastcarson at prodigy.net
Mon Jul 19 02:49:10 GMT 2004

> I'm surprised in the US that you guys even care about the pollution
> factor... After all it is the country of SUV's.  How many people that buy
> SUV's actually use them in any kind of off-road pursuits?
> Why buy one otherwise? Why not get a suitably sized mini-van?

Well, I used the pollution factor as an excuse to keep driving my
455-powered 71 Cutlass convertible everywhere ;) At least I'm not polluting
as much as them hydrogen-powered cars!!!
The SUV craze disgusts me. I see fullsized-cars for sale all the time that
say "We are having our first kid, need an SUV." I'd say the only time you
NEED an SUV is when you have 8 kids and need to offroad and rockclimb for
three miles to get to your house.
Station wagons forever!
Chris