[Diy_efi] was Hydrogen Powered Vehicle - now SUV Craze and po

Gianmarco Rizzo (BE/EAS) gianmarco.rizzo at ericsson.com
Mon Jul 19 16:21:43 GMT 2004

I regard it as total BS, but many people in europe thing that US is burning the world's oil reserves driving inefficient and uselessly oversized and overpowered cars. which is hard to deny, when you see those F550, the size of a small destroyer :-)

personally i like anything with an engine, from an helicopter model to a caterpillar.

As for the hydrogen, i'd say we are 30 years away from that. at least.

I live in switzerland, where emission control is very strict. in fact, you can stroll in Zurich city center at rush hour and air is exceptionally clean.

now back to the real topic. i posted something some time ago but didnt get much feedback.

i have a fitted a "homemade" australian ECU to my ducati powered motorbike. cold start gave us some trouble so i was wondering if anyone has knowledge about ECU cold start cranking.

i am currently using 0 degrees advance, fixed inj duration regardless of the throttle setting and a coolant-temperature driven duration multiplier.

gm