[Diy_efi] The SUV craze

Rick Gentile rsegriggy at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 19 16:13:00 GMT 2004

You're right I'm in the US.  Right outside Phialdelphia, Pennsylvania.  Part
of it is that I'm a techo-phile.  I like mechanical things.  I do take the
Jeep to work alot.  (You could definately call me an offroad freak)
Luckily, I've got enough space at home to keep 2 vehicles.  In Philadelphia,
there is no such thing as a free spot either.

I can drive the 4x4 most places, I just worry about breaking a critical part
and getting it home.  If I know I'll be pushing the limits of what the jeep
can do off road, I take it on a trailer, so myself and others are safe.

You're right that no one needs 4 vehicles.  I was trying to illustrate what
considerations I used when picking a vehicle.   SUV's have a place and
purpose. They're a tool, and many people aren't using the right tool for the
job.

Rick