[Diy_efi] Re: surely not hydrogen

Garrett P. Beauregard gpbeau at cox.net
Tue Jul 20 00:39:58 GMT 2004

Phil,

What particulars would you like to know?

Emissions are very low for CO and CO2 and nearly zero for hydrocarbons--the
carbon comes from the oil left on the cylinder walls. NOx is pretty good but
is dependant on combustion temps (of course). Hydrogen burns very hot which
is why we run the extremely lean AF ratios.

Garrett