[Diy_efi] 84 - 87 BMW 325e/es 528e ETA offsets?

FR Wilk kd694j0538f at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 21 18:49:15 GMT 2004

http://members.roadfly.org/inexpensivepartsman/528e_84_87.ecu

----- Original Message -----
From: Robert J. Weiss
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 10:02 AM
Subject: [Diy_efi] 84 - 87 BMW 325e/es 528e ETA offsets?

Everyone,
I have found a program called "Motronic 911" it allows you to map visually
and edit binary files for Motronic units. The only thing is that I need the
offsets for the Main data,  fuel PT, Fuel idle, Fuel WOT, Timing idle,
Timing WOT and timing PT for early Motronic ECUs found in the 84-87 BMW
325e/es or the 528e.... I was wondering if any of you had resources to point
me in the right direction or is this information something that was handy to
one of you. All help appreciated, thank in advance!!

Regards,
Rob Weiss