[Diy_efi] Bosch Fuel Pressure Regulator Specs?

Chris Carson fastcarson at prodigy.net
Sat Jul 24 03:26:39 GMT 2004

I would hate to steer the topic away from original, but I'm nearing
completion and need a FPR to run permanently. What cars in the 'yard can I
find a good FPR on? I have this 76-80 Seville FPR, but I have reason to
believe it runs a lower pressure than 43.5, which is what I need. It would
be neat, too, to have one that could be shoved into the end of my fuel rail,
which is slightly smaller than 1/2" (can also be tapped.)
Chris