[Diy_efi] OEM GM weatherpak connectors

Tyler Townsley ttownsley at sprynet.com
Fri Jun 4 23:56:22 GMT 2004

You might try a website that specializes in AC Delco parts:
http://www.oewarehouse.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv  or http://www.ac-direct.com/

I have not ordered from them so I can't recommend them.  The most useful part of the website is the search engine.  When you put in an AC Delco part number it returns a GM part number.  If you don't know the AC Delco part number you can find it on the AC Delco website:
http://www.acdelco.com/html/catalog/index_auto.htm

Once you have the GM part number, it is a lot easier to search for parts and check prices at:
http://www.gmpartsdirect.com